CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Back by popular demand

Hello family and loved ones.

Yes.. it is 2008! It has been an unexpected couple of days. My mother has been in central america, my sister at mt. washington and skyler is making the trip up north to visit family.

Yes I was left home, but its for the best.


I wanted to fill in some of the blanks from our photo's online.





These are from the last days on the kibbutz and our stay in Jerusalem.



The gang



I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.















Keep in touch.










Rinah and Skyler.

3 comments:

Jesse and Yavon said...

Skyler looks a little like Grizley Adams... That is so awesome what you guys did I hope that Jesse and I can eventually do a trip like that. I am dying to go to India. Maybe one day.

Anonymous said...

Why is Joaquin the only one who is not anonymous?

Joaquin said...

live large. that's my motto.