CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Get Back to Work !!!

Yeah.. I'm back to work. Sort of.
I'm writing this from my new office !!! I'm assistent to the controller. I've been working at the same company for a long time now.. I guess persistence pays off.
That is until they catch you updating your blog at work. Ha ha.

The latest is...... we had a nice valentines day. Nothing too crazy cuz it was a work day, but alittle noodle box with a nice view is ok with me.

The spring weather is here and we've been doing a bit of hiking. Well.. this last weekend anyway. The sky is so clear and blue, but there is still a bit of chill in the air. It is perfect for hiking. Nadia on the other hand has ordered "turbo jam" and swears it's better then going hiking outside. I haven't tried it yet but the woman on the tape is completly insaine.
I guess I should register for school again. I've been out so long that I need to register again. Kind of a bummer.
Ooh! I go get contacts today after work. My very first pair. I hope they work out ok... my perscription is alot stronger now.
Nadia called me "Mr Rushton" becuase of the thickness of my glasses. Nothing hurts more then words.
Sky is going to be working with his bro outside this season, building decks. I wish I was outside.
I'll be off work in 10 min. Can't wait for dallas road.. We will probably make it for sunset, if I get those contacts quickly.

Love and Hugs
Keep in touch
Rinah.

7 comments:

Angelia said...

You will love Turbo Jam it is soooo awewsome!

Joaquin said...

ah yes, work. the four letter word. nice background.

Jesse and Yavon said...

I looked up turbo jam and it looks cool.

sabina said...

Interesting....oh my darling I'dd like to work with you again! Maybe I'll open an italian kindergarden in Canada for bilingual italian-canadian kids! Why not!
sabina

sabina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
BUON COMPLEANNO PRINCIPESSA!!!

Jesse and Yavon said...

Happy Birthday Rinah!!!!! I hope to meet you soon.

Joaquin said...

soooo.... did you register for school? how are those new contacts working out? turbo jam? yay or nay?