CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Holidays


Hello Ya'll
Hope you all have a great holiday and that you're with people you love. Sky and I are enjoying some down time in Victoria.
We are going to be up in northern BC in Sky's hometown Kitimat after the holidays visiting his Pa and Grandparents. Then when we get back we will take a drive down to california to visit grandma and Sam's new baby. Hopefully we will have a chance to see Uncle Mikes new house aswel.
It is great to see our parents and we both love victoria... even if it's wet and horrible this time of year.

xoxox
Rinah and Sky

1 comments:

Jesse and Yavon said...

I hope the two of you have a great time. I also wanted to let you know that I absolutely fell in love with Victoria while I was there. You are very lucky to be there instead of having a hot sweaty Christmas...LOL