CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Spring Time for Rinah

Hello friends and family

Why not catch up and do some sharing -

I've been back to work sometime now, back into the ol' groove of early mornings and long days. It's good though, makes me feel important.
Sky has been loving working outside this season with his brother. I wish he would put on more sun screen. I never cease to nag ~
We moved into our new apartment this week. We are soooo happy in James Bay. Quiet street, Dallas road, lots of space, all our old junk. We're still unpacking.. a process that we're not too keen on.
Nod is working a few jobs now and looking to take on more.. I guess the service industry agrees with her.
I've been doing some catalog shopping that seems to agree with me.

We're looking forward to the big GK visit this month and the couple of days that we'll see Jesse and Yavone.

Keep up the communication folks. I'll have a new phone number on Thursday, and I guess I should post my new address too...

xoxox

Rinah

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey. got you voicemail.

I will keep looking for you on skype. I need to send you some final instructions/advice before you leave.

later.