CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 6, 2007

Black Sea

Here are some photos of what we've been enjoying latley.
The first few are where we've been swimming near this castle at Sinop.
The next few are at the rock castle in Unye and the last few are from Sinop (the election flags and dinner)
I hope everyone is enjoying the summer, I hear the weather has been nice.

P.S. We like to see comments and get emails.. heh.. We check both regularly.

XOXO
Skyler and Rinah










6 comments:

Jesse and Yavon said...

Everything looks great.. Do they always serve the food with eyeballs intact so they can stare at you?? Are you feeling better? Last I saw the medication was keeping you happy.. lolol Keep the pictures going. The places are beautiful.

Joaquin said...

"BLACK sea"? The lies! It is clearly not black...

In spite of the exaggerations of color, I hope you can still manage to have a good time there!

South Island Deckers said...

I'm curious where they came up with that name too. Black... Sky said maybe its cuz the rocks are kind black. I think maybe it was discovered at night..
We have not researched either of these theories..
We've been stuffing our gullets with sardines on a daily basis... and burning in the sun. We leave for İstanbul in 2 days.
Love

Anonymous said...

Hey guys looks like a really nice beach wow, the water must be warm,unlike here, the weather is well you know, shitty I hope all is well, you two look great, eat any figs yet, keep the pics and emails coming Love always Dad & Karen

Anonymous said...

Wow the beaches are gorgeous! What was the water like? Cold? The food looks wonderful! What's the green leaves you're eating?
Rin

South Island Deckers said...

the water is semi warm.. but not really.. more refreshing than anything.
I think the green leaves are lettus... ha ha.
Yes.. we eat figs all the time. I think I have figs growing in my ears. Fresh figs are really good too.